Branson at the Bridge 100th Fest & Street Dance, including Fireworks
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Times: 5 p.m. - Midnight
Location: Lower Lake Taneycomo Bridge and Branson Landing Parking Lot
Festival Fun and Fireworks to Celebrate 100 Years of Branson, Missouri
Branson, Missouri, celebrates 100 years as a city in 2012, and a city as unique as this one deserves a summertime centennial celebration that is truly one-of-a-kind.
On top of the new Taneycomo Bridge, and in the adjacent Branson Landing parking area near the cool waters of Lake Taneycomo, this evening event will deliver family-friendly entertainment, food, fun and fireworks in an amazing “only in Branson” location.
Admission is FREE!
- Live musical entertainment on the outdoor stage throughout the evening.
- The World Famous Platters
- Wade Landry Cajun Show
- Austin Wilson and the MSU Horns
- The Cat’s Pajamas
- Lennon Cathcart Trio
- Dance Branson
- Some of Branson’s best restaurants will make a variety of culinary treats available along with traditional festival treats, from Kona Ice to cotton candy. Food vendors interested in participating should contact Bethany Thomas at the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce – email@example.com or 417-334-4084 ext. 321
- In the Branson Arts Council tent, see area artists demonstrate and display their work. The Artist Gallery will feature high-quality painting, woodcarving, stained glass, basketry and unique jewelry. Come see artists in action.
- Branson’s first “Blessing of the Fleet” and “Boats Aglow” with beloved Bob Hubbard, of the Foggy River Boys, doing the honors from high atop the Taneycomo Bridge.
- More than a dozen boats (from Kanakuk Kamp, Bass Pro Shops, Lilley’s Landing, Scotty’s Boat Dock and Ride the Ducks) will be led down the Branson Lake Queen Paddle Wheeler, where a number of Branson dignitaries, entertainers aboard will lead the fleet.
- For more information, or to participate please contact Cindy Thomas at Main Street Lake Cruises - firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.294.0052
- Fireworks set to music will light up the sky, reflect in the water, and blast Branson forward into our next 100 years!
The lower Lake Taneycomo Bridge will be closed for vehicular traffic from 6am on Saturday July 7, until 3am on Sunday, July 8th with traffic being re-routed to the upper, original bridge. Limited street closures in the immediate vicinity of the event will help assure safe pedestrian flow in and around the festival area. Those attending the festivities are encouraged to utilize available Convention Center, Branson Landing, city and street parking and to use the Downtown Trolley to access the event. Chairs and blankets are welcome and encouraged. No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be allowed on festival grounds.
For general information, or to learn more about being a food vendor at this event, please contact Bethany Thomas at 417-334-4084, ext. 321 or email@example.com.