New Year's Eve Celebration and Fireworks Display
Monday, December 31, 2012
Location: Chateau on the Lake
Phone: (417) 334-1161
Join us for New Year’s Eve at the Chateau on the Lake!
Festivities begin at 7:00 pm with hors d’ oeuvres and cocktail reception, followed by a spectacular four course menu prepared by our Executive Chef Doug Knopp and his culinary team. Dance the night away as Bob Anderson and his band take the stage with a Tribute to Andy Williams, friends and much more! As the clock strikes Midnight, celebrate with a champagne toast, party favors and balloon drop. End the night with taking in the first fireworks display of 2013!
Overnight packages........starting at $429 inclusive/couple
- One Night Accommodations (pricing based on the room type)
- Two drink tickets, per person, for cash bar
- Hors D’ Oeuvres Reception
- Spectacular Four Course Dinner
- Dancing with Live Entertainment
- Party favors and Balloon Drop
- Midnight Champagne Toast
- Fireworks just after Midnight
- 4:00 pm Check-out on January 1st
Party Only Package includes Reception, Dinner and Dance.........$145 inclusive /person
.........$290 inclusive /couple
Dance Only Admission includes Party Favors, Champagne Toast and Balloon Drop from 9:00 pm – Midnight........$50/couple inclusive
Drink Bracelets include unlimited beverage service from 8:00 pm – Midnight:
- Well Drinks, House Wine, Domestic Beers.......$35 inclusive/person
- Premium Drinks, House Wine, Domestic and Imported Beers......$40 inclusive/person
Speak with our Reservations Team today to make your reservation for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve! 888-333-5253
Looking for a quieter and more intimate New Year’s Eve Celebration?
Make dinner reservations in the award winning Chateau Grille, 417-243-1777. Enjoy a specially prepared five course bill of fare or order from our menu. After dining join DeVaughn Pershing for his upbeat piano entertainment in the Library Lounge. Party favors will be passed out at midnight...just in time for the fireworks!