Enter to win a Branson vacation for four!
With a surprising range of entertainment options — from world-class live shows to spectacular lakes to award-winning theme parks to endless shopping — Branson has a way of making your vacation dreams a reality. Now we’re offering you the chance to win a FREE Branson VIP vacation — for yourself and 3 friends or family members.
The winner will receive a Branson VIP Vacation Package for Four that includes two nights lodging in a Branson area hotel, motel or resort and tickets to two live shows or attractions (for redemption in 2010). Vacation packages will be provided by participating sponsors. Click here for contest rules and exclusions.
Whether you’ve never been to Branson, or are already a fan, we hope to see you soon!
Enter to Win a Branson Vacation
Rules and Regulations
Contestants must qualify to win by satisfying the terms, requirements and conditions set forth below:
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter; only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau and participating sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, non-delivered or incomplete entries or any miscommunication or technical failures as a result of contest participation. Entrants assume all risks of the same.
- Employees and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren) of The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau and participating sponsors are NOT eligible to enter and win.
- All Entries become the property of The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau. All sponsor decisions are final in all matters regarding entries.
- Entries will be accepted between Nov. 19, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2009. All entries must be received by 12 midnight CST Dec. 31, 2009. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on or before Jan. 8, 2010. The winner need not be present to win.
- One contest winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner must claim prizes by 12 noon CST Jan. 31, 2010. In the event a winner does not claim their prize, a new winner will be selected from remaining entries.
- The winner will receive a Branson VIP Vacation Package good for up to 4 people that includes: two nights lodging in a Branson area hotel or resort (double occupancy required) and tickets to two live shows/attractions per person (subject to availability). No substitutions, exchanges or transfers of packages. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be replaced. Winner and winner’s guests must redeem all package amenities at the same time. All Branson VIP Vacation Packages must be redeemed by 12 noon CST Dec. 31, 2010, and are subject to blackout dates.
- Travel costs to and from the Branson area are not included in the prize package and will be the responsiblity of the prize winner.
- Winner and winner’s guests assume sole responsibility for all requirements and associated taxes-state, federal or other. Winner and guests may be asked to fill out a W-9 tax form at the time the prizes are awarded.
- Winner and guests agree that The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau and participating sponsors and their employees, immediate families or parent affiliates shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prize and/or contest. Winner and guests may be required to execute forms releasing the sponsors and its subsidiaries and affiliates and their employees and directors from any and all liability prior to receiving any prize.
- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau and all sponsors reserve the right to make changes in the rules and prizes of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Winner and guests’ acceptance of vacation prize constitutes permission to use their names, photographs and likenesses on the internet or for other purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of the sponsors without compensation. The winner and their guests may be asked to sign a publicity release prior to the acceptance of prize.