The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is a stunning, multi-functional dining, lodging and meeting center perfect for any event. From small functions requiring a boardroom setting, to grand events such as weddings, we offer a perfect blend of personal attention and warm, rustic elegance.
The Keeter Center recreates the ambience and hospitality of bygone days. Under a ceiling of reclaimed logs, intimate seating areas beckon you to relax and enjoy handcrafted elegance
and time-honored Ozarks hospitality. Its 40,000 square feet create the perfect venue for formal and informal meetings, conferences and trade shows, as well as weddings. We are proud to offer some of the finest accommodations in the area, offering 15 beautifully decorated suites, with fireplaces and balconies, overlooking the scenic College of the Ozarks campus.
The Keeter Center is also home to some of the Ozarks' finest dining. From a sumptuous Award- Winning Sunday Brunch in Dobyns Dining Room to a casual dining experience on our patio, dining at The Keeter Center is memorable. College of the Ozarks is unique among American colleges and universities because students work rather than pay for their education. Dubbed "Hard Work U" by the Wall Street Journal, no full-time student pays for tuition; instead, each works 15 hours a week at a campus job. Under the guidance of industry professionals, The Keeter Center staffs over 300 students, equipping them with skills for the hospitality and food service industries. Working for an education will always be a distinctive tradition.
AT A GLANCE
• Professional, experienced event coordinator
• Multiple Wedding Ceremony/Reception locations, to include a breathtaking terrace
• Banquet Facilities to accommodate up to 500 people
• Customized meeting packages
• On staff Chef creating customized menus
• All suites, upscale lodging accommodations
• All inclusive, convenient location with easy access to local airport
• State-of-the-art sound and video systems