- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB collects personal information about you when you register with explorebranson.com as an e-newsletter subscriber or when you request printed information be sent to you.
- This personal information may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Once received, this information is entered into a database that is the sole ownership of the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB.
- A variety of security measures are implemented to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB uses your personal information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external partners.
- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other persons or companies, except to provide products or services you have requested.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to provide services to you or to assist us in better understanding our effectiveness. These providers are not permitted to use the personal information collected.
- If we have your permission to provide information to our partners, the following parameters will be followed:
- Information will be sent only to those partners for whom you have given permission and that have contractually agreed to associations with the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB.
- All companies involved in this program will have a confidentially agreement whereby they agree not to use the names for any program beyond the one for which you have given permission.
- The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB uses "Cookies" and "Pixels" to enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize capture and remember certain information from your device (such as a computer or mobile phone). Cookies may be used to store your inclinations based on the activity (such as interactions with our advertisements) or your Internet protocol (IP) address (and your general location based IP address), enabling us to provide you with enhanced services as well as to monitor how effective our advertisements are at inspiring you to visit Branson, MO. Pixels are used to provide you with customized, but anonymous, information and advertising while you are on our websites or as you visit third-party websites, or while you are in Branson, MO. We may share non-personal information collected by Cookies (such as general location data collected from mobile devices) to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- You may choose to have your devices or browser warn you each time a cookie or pixel is used, and you can refuse these in your device's settings. You typically do this through your browser or a third-party tool. If you wish to opt out of cookies that allow us to serve our advertisements while you are in Branson, MO, and collect aggregate information on arrivals, click here.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Modifying your e-mail subscription or completely opting-out of receiving Branson/Lakes Area CVB e-mail is easy. Simply click on the ExploreBranson Newsletter option in the site navigation. You will be directed to the sign-in page. At the end of the text, you will see the option to UNSUBSCRIBE. This will take you to a page where you will choose to automatically be removed from all future mailings. Please note that due to production schedules, you may still receive any e-mails already in production.
Note to Parents
We realize that children may visit our site, and we encourage children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to any website - including ours. We encourage parents to supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools as are appropriate. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address and other personal information online without parental permission.
In the case of subpoenas, court orders or legal processes, we will exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person, violations of explorebranson.com’s term of use or as otherwise required by law.
Nothing in this site grants to you any license or right to use any trademark or content displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark. Your use or misuse of the trademarks and copyrights displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB and its officers, directors, employees, agents, members and affiliates against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses including any reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
We welcome your comments and concerns about privacy and any feedback about ExploreBranson.com. Contact us at [email protected] or 800-296-0463.