Real Estate Opportunities
Your business will thrive in Historic Downtown Branson! Recognized for its charm and character, and bursting with family operated businesses, Downtown Branson is the ultimate "Mayberry RFD" experience. A wide variety of unique retail shops, restaurants, entertainment, annual events and The Branson Centennial Museum have made downtown a three-day getaway. We invite you to join our successful team of businesses and realize the many reqards of a thriving downtown that attracts over a million visitors a year.
Historic Downtown Branson highlights:
- $9.2M renovation in Historic District
- Free downtown district trolley
- Walking distance of Branson Landing, Branson Convention Center, Lake Taneycomo, Branson City Campground
- Walking distance to over 800 hotel rooms
- Motorcoach destination
- Downtown Branson Betterment Association support
- 11.7% growth in sales tax revenues over past seven years
- Over $150K in direct downtown marketing
- $3M average in private investment over the past six years
Available Space in Historic Downtown Branson
Please call DBBA for information on these listings or other available opportunities at 417-334-1548 or email email@example.com.
As of March 14, 2017
- 101 E. Main Street — formerly Walgreens; contact owner Gary Burney.
- 104 E. Main Street — formerly Shepherd of the Hills General Store; now bank-owned.
- 110 E. Main Street — formerly Palate Fine Wine; contact owner Richard Makuch.
- 210 W. Main Street — new office building Bozana Cavar created with KOLR 10 news on one side, contact 417-337-3794.
- 204 N. Commercial Street — Chappy Mall; there are 5 spaces ranging from 1,100–1,700 square feet and $1,000–$1,800 per month, plus restaurant space below. Arrange with Commercial 1 Brokers at 417-334-3149.
- 114 N. Commercial Street — formerly Keller Williams Realty; call Keller Williams at 417-336-4999 as they are actively seeking a replacement tenant; owner Michael Shuver.
- 104 N. Commercial Street — formerly ABC Dolls; contact owner Gary Burney.
- 212 S. Commercial Street — formerly the Flagstore; the space is 2,500 square feet and rents for $1,650 per month. Interested parties to contact Doug Ramey, Manager at The Lighthouse Gallery.
- 214 S Commercial Street — formerly White River Kayaking; contact Doug Ramy, Manager at The Lighthouse Gallery.
VETERANS BLVD/BUSINESS 65
- 311 N. Business 65 — formerly Taney Motel.
- 718 S. Business 65, Suites B, C & D — before the bridge, across from Healing Arts Center.
- 503 S. Business 65 — the vacant Car Wash across from Picker’s Flea Market.
- 101–107 S. Business 65 — Helen Williams property; formerly Ghost Tours, MLB Shuttle and Fun Time Adventure Rentals.
- 612 S. Business 65 — formerly Casey’s location.
- 314 W. Atlantic Street — formerly Petals florist.
- 115 W. Atlantic Street — Landmark Building.
- 111 E. Atlantic Street — Contact Morris Oil Property at 417-889-1222.
- 211, 215, 219 and 223 W. Pacific Street — all in Heritage Row, contact Jim Robertson of Keller Williams 417-337-3794.