The Associated Press calls Branson one of the top family vacation destinations in the country and for good reason. With three area lakes that offer an abundance of recreational opportunities from wakeboarding to scuba diving to fly fishing, and a vast array of lodging accommodations from which to choose, families of all ages and sizes choose Branson as their destination of choice for summer time fun.
Because the lakes are located just minutes from the center of town, it's easy to plan a vacation filled with outdoor recreation, shows, attractions, theme parks, shopping, amusement centers, plenty of dining options and more.
The live shows in Branson offer families with children high-tech magical illusions, Chinese acrobats, daredevil skateboard exhibitions, high-flying trapeze artists, talking dogs, buffalo stampedes, comedic characters, and, of course, a variety of styles and periods of musical entertainment.
The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau can help make planning your trip easier and more convenient. Give us a call at 1-800-296-0463 to speak with a friendly customer service representative.
June - August 2014 Shows
NOTE: Show schedules update frequently. Please check back for most current information.
Bluegrass & BBQ The International Bluegrass Music Association’s Bluegrass Event of the Year features:
• Bluegrass music’s top artists and award-winning performers including Rhonda Vincent & the Rage, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Balsam Range, the Kruger Brothers and more.
• The 13th annual Youth In Bluegrass Band Contest (May 24), drawing competitors from across the nation, presenting the hottest new talent in bluegrass
• A Barbecue Feast on grills throughout the park, plus hundreds of sauces to sample
Star-Spangled Summer Celebrate an All-American Summer:
• Over 30 Rides & Attractions and the groundbreaking wood coaster Outlaw Run, named the Best New Ride of 2013 worldwide! The $10 million ride, the only wood coaster to twist upside down three times, the world’s steepest wood coaster, and the second fastest wood coaster in the world, leads the park’s thrill ride list.
• NEW: Flying Ace All-Stars features Olympic athletes and future hopefuls performing amazingly daring stunts on trampolines
• NEW: The Magic of Brad Ross stars the Merlin Award Winner for Best International Family Entertainer, as he dazzles audiences with world-class illusions
Chateau on the Lake 4th of July Celebration Summer is in full swing on the lake, in the mountains. After our outdoor BBQ event, complete with live music, we will light up the evening sky to celebrate Independence Day and you won't want to miss it. Make your room reservations early and enjoy a holiday full of activities. Contact our reservations team for more details at 888-333-5253.
Moonlight Madness It’s all about summer night thrills and family adventure from night rides to street dances:
• Ride into the night with extended ride time on over 30 rides and attractions including the top thrill ride Outlaw Run
• Nightly Street Dances on the park Square
• Midnight Madness on Saturday, August 2, takes the fun all the way to midnight!
Shepherd Super Summer Cruise The Super Summer Cruise is the premier car event in Branson, Missouri held annually during August. It features the Show'n'Shine with over 500 cars and trucks on display at The Shepherd of the Hills Historic Homestead. Don't miss this fantastic weekend of fun!
The Branson/Lakes Area Convention and Visitors Bureau is the destination marketing organization (DMO) for Branson, Missouri, and is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International, 2025 M Street, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C., 20036, USA, Ph. 202-296-7888.