The Full Convention Package in Branson, MO
Downtown Branson is lively, entertaining and engaging — the quintessential location for mixing that ever-popular notion of business and pleasure.
When considering Branson, Missouri as your future meeting destination, get ready to experience a dynamic, walkable, waterfront convention center package sure to impress your attendees. With the Hilton hotel attached to the Branson Convention Center and the Hilton Promenade just steps away from both, groups are within walking distance to the vibrant Branson Landing- an open-air entertainment district with retail, dining and area attractions.
Where to Meet
Branson Convention Center is the pinnacle of effective and seamless meeting space. Built in 2007, its connectivity is green, state-of-the-art and transformable. Over 220,000 sq. ft. of space is directly connected to the Hilton Convention Center Hotel, which itself boasts 3,000 square feet of space and over 290 guest rooms. Just across the street, you’ll find the Hilton Promenade — the smaller, boutique sister property of the Hilton Convention Center that offers 1,800 square feet of available event space and 250 guest rooms. For large-scale events, these three venues can be booked together. All staff members work in tandem so you can be assured that your event will be a complete success!
Submit your RFP today to get some help from our experienced staff!Submit RFP
Now for the Fun!
Branson has more things going on than you’d think! Just steps from these premier convention facilities lies a world of recreation. Branson Landing, which runs along the scenic Lake Taneycomo, boasts countless retail shops, a variety of dining and dozens of attractions like boat tours, zip-lining or moonshine tastings. Maybe all at once!
Your attendees will never have a dull moment with these recreational pastimes in Branson — we’ll make sure of it!Find Meeting Inspiration
- Everything in Branson is open for your attendees to meet and retreat, stay and play, wine and dine and explore and experience our destination during your next meeting or event. Check businesses for individual hours.
Branson Convention Center
- The Branson Convention Center, an ASM Global VenueShield facility, continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include increased signage outlining precautions, regular cleaning and sanitizing of the facility’s public spaces and high-touchpoint areas, additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue and more.
- Bridging the Gap: Acknowledging the beneficial components of hybrid options for meetings and events, Branson’s hospitality community adapted and embraced the change happening to an industry catapulted into a digitally-focused era.
Meeting Hotels and Event Venues
- Clean and clean again! Branson meeting hotels, resorts and venues—including the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, Hilton Promenade, Big Cedar Lodge and more—are following cleanliness and safety guidelines for lodging.
- Learn more about how Branson meeting hotels and venues are operating safely and what planners can anticipate when they bring their meeting or event to our destination.
Restaurants, Attractions & Entertainment
- Recommendations and guidelines for maintaining cleanliness Branson restaurants and bars have been suggested by various leading brands in the food and beverage industry.
- Branson has no shortage of group activities, entertainment options and attractions—all of which are dedicated to following health and sanitation measures in place to get back to business.
Expansive Outdoors & Green Spaces
- The Branson region has expansive outdoor and green spaces for attendees to hike, bike, and explore. Groups can spend the day on Table Rock Lake or Lake Taneycomo or hit the links at one of the famous golf courses nestled in the Ozarks.
Any Upcoming Events for Groups to Enjoy?
- Of course! There are many local events planned for 2022 and beyond in Branson—from festivals to concerts to special shows. For updates and more information, check out our calendar of events and make sure to include at least one of these can’t-miss experiences during your next meeting.
Let’s get you acquainted with all of our convention facilities. From large-scale events in downtown Branson to a more intimate affair among the Ozark Mountains, the city’s venues have you covered!See All Convention Facilities