Where Can I Watch Fireworks in Branson?
Branson's firework displays are unmatched in the Ozarks area. Whether you’re celebrating the holidays or just a summertime evening of fun, Branson is known for lighting up the sky with some spectacular displays that locals and visitors alike enjoy.
We've made it easy for you to pick your favorite firework display. See below the many places that light up the Branson skies!
Fourth of July Firework Displays
Kimberling City Firework Display
- Not far from the Branson excitement, Kimberling City hosts its annual Fireburst fireworks show near the Kimberling City Bridge. Viewable by boat, car or lawn chair, this display attracts thousands to watch fireworks over the waters of Table Rock Lake on July 1!
Branson Landing’s Liberty Light Up Celebration
- You won't want to miss the Branson Landing's annual Liberty Light Up celebration on July 3! This year's event will include the Liberty Light Up concert, featuring Dirty Saints on the Branson Landing stage from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. After the show, sparks will fill the night skies over Lake Taneycomo with an amazingly choreographed fireworks display that's sure to leave spectators in awe.
Treasure Lake Firework Display
- Treasure Lake honors America each year on July 3rd with a spectacular display! The fireworks start at 10:00 PM. Best views are in the mini golf parking lot - bring your lawn chairs or blankets!
Chateau on the Lake Firework Display
- Chateau on the Lake, Resort, Spa & Convention Center is one of the most popular resorts in the Branson area. Its Fourth of July Celebration features a spectacular fireworks display at dusk that lights up the evening sky. Contact the Chateau for hotel reservations so you don't miss out on a day full of fun and activities!
Annual Hollister Firework Display
- A favorite local July Fourth celebration includes the fireworks show in Hollister, Missouri. The celebration begins at dusk on Independence Day and features the oldest fireworks exhibit in Taney County! The fireworks can be seen along scenic Lake Taneycomo or anywhere in Downtown Hollister. Arrive early for the best parking and seating; lawn chairs or blankets are suggested, and if you want to have dinner at the Landing, get there extra early - the restaurants get busy!
Top of the Rock Firework Display
- On Monday, July 4th at dusk, Top of the Rock welcomes families to enjoy the can’t-miss fireworks show over Table Rock Lake. Sweeping views of the Ozark mountains and Table Rock Lake will provide the perfect backdrop for some of the area's best fireworks. You won't want to miss it! $25 parking fee
Labor Day Firework Displays
Labor Day Celebration BBQ at Chateau on the Lake
- On Sunday, September 4th, Chateau on the Lake, Resort, Spa & Convention Center is hosting a Labor Day BBQ Celebration! This event will be open to their hotel guests and to the public. There will be a variety of delicious food and drink options to choose from. The event will begin at 5pm in the Deli Courtyard and will end with a firework show starting around 8:45pm. It will be $30 for all ages 13 and up and $12 for those 5-12. Everyone under 5 is free to attend.
Patriotic Celebration at Top of the Rock
- This event is open to the public for a $25 entry fee and free for their guests. The event parking will begin at 4pm and will officially kick off at 7pm. There will be a Cannon Ceremony at sunset and a spectacular firework display at dusk.
New Year's Eve Firework Displays
Chateau on the Lake Firework Display
- Find a parking spot near Table Rock Lake and enjoy Chateau on the Lake's spectacular New Year's Eve firework celebration. Guests staying at the resort can enjoy festivities on-property, but the fireworks can be seen from anywhere nearby.
Big Cedar Lodge Firework Display
- Big Cedar ends each year with a bang! Anyone is welcome to view fireworks from land or from Table Rock Lake. Resort guests can partake in festivities on-property.
Special Event Firework Displays
Silver Dollar City Moonlight Madness Firework Display
- Silver Dollar City provides quite the summertime treat during their Moonlight Madness weeks. Each evening ends with a firework finale! See their Moonlight Madness schedule here
Night Water Firework Display
- If you're looking for the perfect way to cool off from the summer heat, White Water kicks off its annual Night Water extended hours over Fourth of July weekend. The park will be open until 10 p.m., allowing you time to beat the heat late into the evening. Brave the drop of the Kalani Towers, splash to your heart's content in Splashaway Cay, or relax by floating the Aloha River. White Water's Night Water is the ultimate way to stay cool while celebrating the peak of summer!
Chateau on the Lake Holiday Firework Displays
- On both Memorial Day and Labor Day, Chateau on the Lake hosts a celebration that includes a meal and live entertainment followed by a display of fireworks. The fireworks can be viewed from land, on the lake, or on the Chateau property as part of the festivities.
Big Cedar Labor Day Firework Display
- Fireworks on Labor Day are held at Big Cedar and are viewable from surrounding areas. Their Memorial Day fireworks are offered at their Swimmin' Hole Lawn at the resort but can also be viewed from Table Rock Lake. Drinks, appetizers, and live entertainment come with Big Cedar's special Sunset Fireworks Cocktail Cruise on their Lady Liberty yacht. Reservations are required.
Shows with a Boom
Shepherd of the Hills Firework Display
- The Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theatre ends a performance of their historic drama with fireworks; a ticket to that evening's performance is required to view the display from the amphitheater seating area.
Branson Landing Fountain Show
- At the heart of the Landing is a vibrant town square terracing down to an extravagant water feature with 120ft fire cannons blasting, all choreographed to light and music. Take the Branson Landing scenic boardwalk to enjoy! The water and fire spectacle is a creation of internationally renowned Wet Design, the producers of world-class shows for Downtown Disney marketplace in Orlando, Universal City Walk in California and the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Performances of the Branson Landing Fountains starting at noon daily. See the daily schedule here
Dolly Parton's Stampede Ring of Fire
- It's not exactly fireworks, but if you want to be impressed by a fire stunt, grab a ticket to Dolly Parton's Stampede during the show! Among other tricks, a horse rider jumps through a ring of fire and impresses all ages in the crowd.
- You won't experience anything quite as impressive as the pyrotechnics and fire effects seen throughout the Haygoods show! This Branson staple features co triple laser systems, instruments and clothes that light up, spark and fire tap dancing, an unmatched state-of-the-art light show and many more surprises.
For more ways to celebrate in Branson, check out our events calendar here!