25 Things We Love About Summer in Branson
What's there to love about spending your summer moments in Branson? We could think of hundreds of reasons to make Branson your summer destination, but we'll save time for you to pack your suitcase with a narrower list.
Check out 25 things we love about summertime in Branson:
1. Musical tributes to timeless artists like Elvis, Johnny Cash, Aretha Franklin, The Blues Brothers™, Marilyn Monroe and more ... summer sing-along, anyone?
2. Exploring over 40 unique shops, many featuring local artisans, in Historic Downtown Branson
3. Kayaking down Lake Taneycomo from Main Street Marina
4. Riding all of Silver Dollar City's impressive roller coasters, from Fire in the Hole (a classic) to Time Traveler, the world's fastest, steepest & tallest spinning coaster!
5. Relaxing in the Aloha River and Surf's Up Wave Pool at White Water
6. Celebrating the Fourth of July with Branson's many fireworks displays and patriotic celebrations
7. Hiking through gorgeous Ozarks scenery on Branson's popular trails
8. Catching a breeze on the zipline at Fritz's Adventure
9. Go-kart racing at The Track Family Fun Parks
10. Pausing for an Andy's Frozen Custard break (a summer necessity!)
11. Watching history come to life with a flashlight tour onboard the Titanic Museum Attraction
12. Horseback riding, tram rides, and trout fishing at Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
13. Playing mini-golf at one of Branson's several mini-golf courses
14. Dropping 200 feet in the air from Bigfoot Fun Park's Gravity Bomb
16. Being serenaded by a singing waiter or waitress at Mel's Hard Luck Diner
17. Learning about Ozarks history with the Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, a performance featuring live animals and an actual burning of a log cabin!
18. Tasting the Farmhouse Restaurant's famous blackberry cobbler
20. Seeing a live Branson show
22. Boarding the Showboat Branson Belle, a dinner lake cruise
24. Eating pancakes the size of hubcaps at BillyGail's Cafe
25. Riding the Branson Ferris Wheel and taking in a beautiful view of Branson's entertainment district
Convinced to make Branson your next summer destination? Click here to see even more Branson attractions and activities. We'll see you soon!